Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's All Coming to an End


DCP_0238[1]
Originally uploaded by jeremysullivan.

Tuesday and Wednesday have been threatening rain and windy. It seems like when the weather's crappy the wind comes from the south. In other words, "When it rains it pours." As you can see from this picture, the kite surfers are making good use of the wind.
I camped out near the beach in San Clemente Tuesday night. I'm currently writing from UC San Diego. I have a sweet hook up in Mission Beach. A woman from the Heart of Camden, Helene, happens to be vacationing here. She's offered me hospitality. I'm also looking forward to the arrival of two of my housemates, Elissa and Andrea, along with Fr. Michael who are flying in tommorrow to be a part of the culmination of this journey. Andrea and Elissa will bike with me to Tijuana tommorrow.
It's hard to believe that it's all coming to end. I definitely have mixed emotions but this journey has offered me things that will hopefully always stay with me. More reflections to come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home