Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Venice Beach


DCP_0236[1]
Originally uploaded by jeremysullivan.

I had two good nights in Santa Monica thanks to a hook up from an old friend. One of my teammates/friends from Marquette, Andrea, went out of her way to connect me with her sister, Anne Marie in Santa Monica. Anne Marie gave me free reign of her place while I was in town...many thanks to her.
After taking a rest day Monday I got back on my bike Tuesday morning. I started off on the boardwalk, taking my time to take in the scene at Venice Beach. I had a good chat with the "World's Greatest Wine-O", shown in this picture. He told me a joke about Bill Clinton. He has roots in Philly, in fact he was just back there for his mother's funeral. He still remembers his mother's church on 22nd and Bainbridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home